Health and Beauty Tips of Banana
Banana has a lot of beauty benefits. It is full of nutrients that help in keeping you healthy. A major benefit from banana is younger looking skin. Banana helps hydrate your skin and prevents your skin from drying and peeling. It is a great natural moisturizer for your skin and hair. The Vitamin A present in banana restores the lost moisture and repairs the damaged, dull and dry skin.
1. To instantly moisturize dry and dull skin, mash a ripe banana and apply it on your face. For extremely dry and flaky skin, you can also add honey to this face mask. Banana and honey mask also helps in getting rid of skin pigmentation.
2. Bananas are rich in large amounts of tryptophan, serotonin and very high carbohydrate content. This helps to produce the sleep hormone that will help you in getting good sleep and thus a good health, healthy hair and refreshed healthy skin.
3. Another easy face mask to get moisturized skin is to mash half a ripe banana and mix it with 1 tablespoon yogurt and 1 tablespoon and Vitamin E oil. Apply it generously on a clean face for 30 minutes and wash it away.
4. Banana contains good amount of Vitamin-C which helps in maintaining the glow of the skin. Mix one ripe banana with 2 tablespoon lemon juice and apply it on face for 25 minutes. This mask is rich in vitamin-C that will remove dullness and reduce spots and blemishes of skin.
5. Mash half a ripe banana and mix it with 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder/paste and half tablespoon of honey. Apply it on your skin for about half an hour and wash it with lukewarm water. This face mask is good for oily skin as sandalwood cleans excess oil and sebum while banana keeps it moisturized.
6. Banana is very rich in antioxidants. Mix one mashed banana and one tablespoon of sugar and rub it on your skin in circular motions. This will moisturize the dry skin and peel of the dead skin and leaves it feeling rejuvenated.
7. Mix a ripe banana with three tablespoons oats, one tablespoon honey and one tablespoon milk (in case of extremely dry skin replace milk with fresh milk cream) and apply it on face and after 5 minutes rub it slowly. Wash it with cold water.
8. Blend half a ripe banana, 1 tablespoon coconut milk, 2 tablespoon uncooked rice together to get a thick paste and massage your face with this paste and wash with cold water.
9. To make a body scrub blend 2 bananas with 5 strawberries and mix 3 tablespoons of sugar in the paste and use it as a body scrub when bath.
10. Nutrients rich banana helps in fighting wrinkles and keeps the skin youthful. For creating an anti-aging facial mask mash an avocado and a banana together and apply it on skin for 25 minutes and wash off. This mask keeps your skin soft and youthful as this mask rich in vitamins E of avocados and nutrients of bananas fights free radicals and repair the skin damage.
11. Banana also helps to cure of cracked heels. Mash two ripe bananas and use this pulp on clean, dry feet for 10 minute to penetrate the banana pulp deep into dry, cracked skin to create soft and supple skin.
12. To treat acne and pimples apply inside of banana peel on the affected area for couple of minute thrice in a day for a week.
13. For treating itchy and swollen skin, just rub the banana peel on the effective area and the itching and swelling will soon subside. This can also be used to get rid of wrinkles, warts and psoriasis.
14. Puffiness of eyes will be removed quickly when you apply mashed banana paste or banana peels on eyes for 30 minutes as the Potassium content draws out excess fluid from skin and reduces the swelling immediately.
The rich content of banana like potassium, oils, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals are very beneficial for hair health, like softening the hair, preventing split ends, breakage, shine, growth and controls dandruff. Here are some tips of banana for hair benefits.
1. Mix ripe banana, avocado and coconut milk and apply it on your hair for 15 minutes. This will conditions damaged hair and makes them soft. Replace avocado with cocoa this will helps in bringing out the natural color of the hair.
2. Blend one peeled banana with quarter cup of olive oil and one egg white for a couple of minutes and apply it on your hair for 15 minutes and thoroughly wash out.
3. To Treat Hair Loss, apply ripe banana pulp with yoghurt on your hair for 20 minutes.
4. If you are about your dry or damaged hair, apply paste of one banana and 3 tablespoon honey on your hair for 20 minutes and usually wash hair or apply banana pulp mixed with 4-5 drops of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Both masks make your hair silky, shiny, moisturized and soft.